20.60 Meters Bucket Truck Chassis (67’7″)
Capacity = 300kg, 3 operators, with outriggers
The KT20R stands out for its exceptional features: a working height of 20.60m and an offset of 12.50m with an additional 40kg payload (in comparison to the previous model).
This chassis-mounted aerial work platform has 4 extendable outriggers, favoring a better grip on the ground and making it possible to modulate congestion on the road.
You can add options such as the signaling kit including gyro and triflash, a drop-side, chests or high-level protection.
The objective of Klubb, through these new products is to offer its customers an optimal cost of ownership, and high performance.
• Engine start and stop from basket
• Independent emergency manual pump with all the features in the
basket for maximum security
• Proportional controls
• Hoses and cables are inside the boom structure for maximum protection
• Double stabilization :
- Outriggers in the template for reduced congestion in the
streets (working outreach reduced)
- Outriggers extended at the front, left side or right side for a
full working outreach
• Aluminium boom for optimum stability
• Automatic stabilization (top and bottom)
• Home function with automatic stabilizer lift
EXAMPLES OF VEHICLES
IVECO DAILY (wheelbase 3750)
For vehicle options, please contact us before ordering
Max. working outreach : 12.50 m (41'10")
Boom rotation : 420°
Max. working load : 300Kg
Max. platform height : 18.60 m (61'00")
Outriggers : 4 extendable H-Frame outriggers
Basket size : 125 x 75 x 110 cm
Chassis weight : ≤3.5 T
The whole range of aerial work platforms can be equipped with the ecological option "Green Pack" allowing the platforms to operate with the van engine off.