20.60 Meters Bucket Truck Chassis (67’7″)
Capacity = 300kg, 3 operators, with outriggers
The KT20R stands out for its exceptional features: a working height of 20.60m and an offset of 12.50m with an additional 40kg payload (in comparison to the previous model).
This chassis-mounted aerial work platform has 4 extendable outriggers, favoring a better grip on the ground and making it possible to modulate congestion on the road.
You can add options such as the signaling kit including gyro and triflash, a drop-side, chests or high-level protection.
The objective of Klubb, through these new products is to offer its customers an optimal cost of ownership, and high performance.
KT20R Chassis-mounted Aerial Access platforms | telescopic aerial platform
• Engine start and stop from basket
• Independent emergency manual pump with all the features in the
basket for maximum security
• Proportional controls
• Hoses and cables are inside the boom structure for maximum protection
• Double stabilization :
- Outriggers in the template for reduced congestion in the
streets (working outreach reduced)
- Outriggers extended at the front, left side or right side for a
full working outreach
• Aluminium boom for optimum stability
• Automatic stabilization (top and bottom)
• Home function with automatic stabilizer lift
EXAMPLES OF VEHICLES
IVECO DAILY (wheelbase 3750)
For vehicle options, please contact us before ordering
The whole range of aerial work platforms can be equipped with the ecological option "Green Pack" allowing the platforms to operate with the van engine off.